That is CDIV?
CDIV is a library of graphical programming multiplatform C/C++, use the graphics library based on DIV2 and ALLEGRO 4.2.
Notable for the simplicity of programming, thanks to the programming through processes. Each process is independent, each running a separate code to other processes and can be assigned graphics, rotation angles, execution priority, etc ... In addition to the libraries themselves, may be used any of the functions of C/C++ and any of the functions of ALLEGRO.
- Download the CDIV last version -
That is CDIV GAMES STUDIO?It is a programming environment for Windows multimedia applications, mostly video games using the power of the C/C + + and ALLEGRO graphics library, both are combined in the library CDIV processing system based on processes to DIV2 style.
- Compiler C/C++ based on DEVCPP4
- Documentation of C/C++ languaje
- ALLEGRO multimedia library
- ALLEGRO documentation
- CDIV library
- CDIV documentation
- (FPG) FPGEDIT - Image manager
- (FNT) FNTEDIT - Font maker
- EXPLOGEN - Explosions generator
- Extern librarys: allegjpg, alpng, almp3, alogg, jgmod, tcpsock.
- Sample games
- Sample CDIV functions
- Download the CDIV GAMES STUDIO last version -